Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrickversary Day!!




Today is a very special day! Not only is it St. Patrick's Day, but three years ago today I married my best friend. Our wedding day is one of those days that I could live over and over again. There is nothing else in this world that compares to it except for the day our sweet baby girl was born. The feeling of excitement and anticipation of how our life would be together made my heart jump for joy. And I must say, being married to my Hank is even better than I could have ever imagined. I'm definitely not saying that our marriage is perfect, but we've learned how to serve one another and work through our conflicts - and we are still learning! I'm so thankful for a husband that constantly makes me laugh, loves the Lord with all his heart, and loves his three girls (me, Addie and Ethel :) ) Today Hank, Addie and I are going to have a St. Patrickversary Day lunch together, but our real celebration will be occurring this weekend. We will be leaving Addie with her grandparents so that Hank and I can check into a hotel and........SLEEP!!! We are very much looking forward to a full night's sleep (although we will miss our baby).

Happy St. Patrick's Day (hope everyone remembers to wear their green - Addie is!) And Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband. I love you!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anny to you guys! Addie looks beautiful in her green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! Your post made me tear up! Wow three years. You guys are proof that the work and love you put into marriage will give you great rewards and a great marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Hank and Marie! We hope you had a wonderful time celebrating!!!

    ReplyDelete