Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Benton is here!

Welcome to the world Benton! Our dear friends Jen and Landon had their sweet baby yesterday afternoon and I must say he is an absolute cutie! Mom and baby are doing just perfect. Benton has lots of hair and the cutest lips. We introduced Addie to her very first boyfriend! hehe :) I was shocked to see how huge Addie looks compared to Benton. I forgot how small she used to be.

This picture makes me laugh b/c for some reason it reminds me of the movie Elf. Addie looks like a giant compared to Benton!



Cuddle session!!!
We love you Jen and Landon! You are going to be amazing parents to Benton. Can't wait for play dates!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! So cute! They already love each other. I can't believe how fast they grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing such a sweet post! So grateful for your family!!!

    ReplyDelete