Wednesday, December 23, 2009

First time blogger


So, this is my very first blog post ever! Not sure exactly what I am doing, or how to work this thing, but I'm going to give it a try. Also, did I mention that I hate writing???? It never seems to come out on paper the way I'm thinking it in my head. Oh well!

So for my first blog post, I would like to dedicate it to my wonderful husband Hank! We are expecting a baby girl, Addie Rose, on Feb 3rd and Hank has been my source of strength throughout this whole experience. He's turned into the dinner maker, laundry do-er, house picker upper and everything else in between. Life as a pregnant woman is so different than normal life. Your hormones are going crazy and you are tired all the time. Not to worry, there is a spurt of energy in the middle of the second trimester (Hank enjoyed this time - I was up cooking and cleaning again). And towards the end you just get bigger and bigger every day! It is the most amazing experience and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Ok - back to Hank.... I just want to say how much I love him and that he is going the be the best daddy in the whole world. (He already has a "daddy and Addie" song that he is going to sing to our sweet baby girl). Thank you sweetie for being so supportive! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment