Thursday, January 7, 2010

Elise Renee Bolay

This past weekend my little sister went from Elise Muscaro to Mrs. Elise Renee Bolay! (yes it rhymes, yes I think it is sooooo cute, and yes, Elise will probably be mad at me for mentioning these two points) :) I can't believe my sister is now a Mrs! Elise looked just beautiful, and Mason very handsome. Here are some pics from the rehearsal dinner and the big day:





Mason and Elise at rehearsal dinner



Hank and me (and Addie in the belly)


Elise and Frankie




mom, Elise, me, Mel

We had such a wonderful time at the wedding. Thank you to all our out of town family who made the trip into Oklahoma to celebrate with us.







2 comments:

  1. These are great pictures! Elise was definitely a beautiful bride, and all you Muscaro girls were gorgeous! :) Hope you're having a good week!!

    ReplyDelete